- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 3024031
- SKU: 3024031
The Curry Flow 8 is the first sneaker to be launched under Curry Brand. And, while it will carry on a legacy of boundary-pushing performance innovation, Curry’s eighth signature sneaker will help set the brand apart by tackling a series of firsts:
The silhouette marks the introduction of an industry-changing cushioning platform, called UA Flow. UA Flow is positioned to shift the company and the entire sports apparel industry. The Curry Flow 8 effectively disrupts the design of a traditional basketball shoe by completely eliminating the rubber outsole, bringing unparalleled traction, lightweight performance ground-contact cushioning and grippy on-court feel.
The innovative technology of the UA Flow and the Curry Flow 8 provide game-changing athlete benefits and tech features including:
- UA Flow contributes amazing ground traction on-court to the Curry Flow 8 with abrasion resistance similar to standard rubber, with no skidding, no slipping, and no squeaking on the hardwood.
- The upper features two layers that work dynamically and independently, which allows the foot to move more freely while still being protected.
- With the Curry Flow 8, cushioning doesn’t sacrifice court feel. While the underfoot feeling is unique at first, it won’t take long for you to feel at one with the court.
- UA Flow discarded unnecessary weight by eliminating the need for a rubber outsole, which usually adds up to 2 oz. of weight. The Curry Flow 8 weighs in at 12.1 oz (men’s size 9).
- The Curry Flow 8 provides amazing energy return without compromising durability, protection, and performance.
- Fits small; we recommend ordering half size up
- Product code:
- Style Shine (code 3024031-100)
There are plenty of NBA athletes who wear the Curry Flow 8 basketball shoes: Stephen Curry and his Warriors teammates Damion Lee and Andre Iguodala.
MEASUREMENT OF TOE-TO-HEEL DISTANCE:
- Stand barefoot on the floor with your heels against the wall
- Measure your toe-to-heel distance with a ruler
- Look for your size in the "Toe-to-heel distance" column of the table
MEN USA SIZE GUIDE:
DISPLAYED ON THE BOX
|UK SIZE||USA SIZE|
|38,5||24 cm||23,7 cm||5,5||6|
|39||24,5 cm||24,1 cm||6||6,5|
|40||25 cm||24,5 cm||6||7|
|40,5||25,5 cm||25 cm||6,5||7,5|
|41||26 cm||25,4 cm||7||8|
|42||26,5 cm||25,8 cm||7,5||8,5|
|42,5||27 cm||26,2 cm||8||9|
|43||27,5 cm||26,7 cm||8,5||9,5|
|44||28 cm||27,1 cm||9||10|
|44,5||28,5 cm||27,5 cm||9,5||10,5|
|45||29 cm||27,9 cm||10||11|
|45,5||29,5 cm||28,3 cm||10,5||11,5|
|46||30 cm||28,8 cm||11||12|
|47||30,5 cm||29,2 cm||11,5||12,5|
|47,5||31 cm||29,6 cm||12||13|
|48||31,5 cm||30 cm||12,5||13,5|
|48,5||32 cm||30,5 cm||13||14|
|49,5||33 cm||31,3 cm||14||15|
|50,5||34 cm||32,2 cm||15||16|
|51,5||35 cm||33 cm||16||17|
|52,5||36 cm||33,9 cm||17||18|